Real Estate Agent. Remodeler. House Whisperer. HVAC Makeovers. Short Term Rentals. Sales Closer.
Introducing a Loyal Fiduciary Who Can See Thru Houses, Estimate Improvements, and Get Deals Closed.
Hiring a Real Estate Agent isn’t supposed to be a popularity contest. You’re hiring a Licensed Salesperson who’s job is to protect your interests and make a sale.
An outstanding Agent provides sworn client loyalty, understands property law, has an intuition for housing, can make the complex simple, writes alluring listings and effective offers, has the courage to engage hard conversations, and gets deals CLOSED. Real Estate is hypercompetitive and sales work is supposed to be hard work…
Meet Jeremy Hill
Jeremy’s a natural-born Salesperson who’s educational background, athletic mindset, and work experiences have led him to be well-poised for high achievement as a Boston Area Real Estate Sales Agent.
He’s a persistent top-achieving sales producer with an engaging intellectual curiosity that layers with an intense competitive spirit in order to win at business. His knack for understanding history and willingness to predict the future, combined with his deep understanding of Boston Area Homes and Homeowners; gives him the experience to quickly determine a home’s strengths and weaknesses. Saving both buyers and sellers time and hassle by predicting the negotiating points before they happen.
Jeremy has developed an intuitive understanding of all home-types across the Greater Boston Market. He can detail the many differences between a Early Colonial, Saltbox, Dutch Colonial, Cape (Cape Cod), New Englander, Greek Revival, Victorian, Four Square, Craftsman, Campanelli, Ranch, Deckhouse, Raised-Ranch, Contemporary, Garrison Colonial, Hip Roof Colonial, Mansion, McMansion, and In-fill Redevelopments.
Jeremy’s Achievement Timeline
High School Football:
- All-Conference – four times
- 1st Team All-State – two times
- State Champion – one time
High School Work Experience:
- Newspaper Subscription Sales – consistent high commission earner
- Ski Patrol – promoted from Auxillary to Volunteer to Paid Professional Patroller
- B.A. English with a focus on Creative Writing and a Minor in Photography
- Completion of a novel, with essays and poems published in multiple literary journals
- Elected to Student Judicial Board
Post College, Hot Yoga/Ski Gypsy:
- Completion of 2,000+ 90 minute hot yoga classes
- Double black diamond skier
- Resort Hospitality Sales – Stowe, VT; Charleston, SC; Washington, DC; Boulder, CO
Early Career, Remodeling Sales:
- Pella Windows, Award of Excellence – 3 Times
- Building Performance Institute, B.P.I. Certified Building Analyst
- 2,000+ Home Energy Assessments
- Historical Restoration Contracting – exceeding $2,000,000 in yearly installed sales volume
- Showcase Project – US Navy, USS Constitution (1797), copper clad restoration while in drydock, Charlestown, MA – 2016
- HVAC, Plumbing and Heating – exceeding $2,500,000 in yearly installed sales volume
Mid-Career, Real Estate Professional:
- Property Investor and Licensed Real Estate Agent in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Completion of a FHA 203K Renovation, live-in flip, BRRRR, house hack, STR
- Plaistow Historical Society 2020 Preservation Award for the Linden Cottage Project
- Owner/Operator – Hill Haven Properties
- Airbnb Superhost